Multi-channel Photon Doppler Velocimetry (PDV) systems
Photon Doppler Velocimetry (PDV) is a popular measurement technique used in shock physics and is finding new applications in a number of fields.
In this video, David McCormick, Technical Sales Manager for North America, provides an overview of Photon Doppler Velocimetry (PDV) and provides in-depth examples of how to integrate multi-channel and multiplexing techniques using Coherent Solutions instruments in your PDV test system.
In this video:
- PDV basics, homodyne setup
- PDV basics, heterodyne setup
- Multi-channel PDV heterodyne setup
- Advantages of using tunable lasers for PDV
- Multi-channel PDV: frequency multiplexing
- Multi-channel wavelength agile PDV