Calibration & Repairs
We understand that investing in the right test and measurement solution is a critical decision.
At Coherent Solutions, our priority is making sure you are always equipped with high-performing solutions to achieve your testing goals. We support your investment decisions with calibration and repairs for a minimum of 5 years from the date of purchase.
When your equipment needs calibration or repairs, you’ll receive swift and personalized service from our highly-qualified support staff.
|Discontinued (2 year duration)||Limited*||Yes||Yes|
|Obsolete (3 year duration)||No||Yes||Yes|
*5 year minimum support may be affected by part availability and if product is secured under a life-cycle management plan.
Ensuring your instruments are performing to specification means you can continue to rely on your test results.
With an instrument calibration performed by Coherent Solutions service engineers you will receive:
- A full calibration of all instrument specifications
- A comprehensive inspection to ensure all functions work as expected
- Firmware, software and documentation updates
- A Certificate of Calibration which includes detailed performance results
We recommend all Coherent Solutions instruments are calibrated every 12 months. Exceptions: optical switches and passive modules recommended calibration interval is every 18 months.
To request a calibration service, please complete the Calibration Request Form.
To help maintain continuity of your test and measurement system, we offer 3 and 5 year annual calibration plans.
Our calibration offerings enable you to predict costs and plan around your business requirements. They are also a cost-effective way to ensure your test and measurement systems are performing at their best.
Please speak to your Coherent Solutions sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our products come with a 3 year standard warranty. For added peace of mind, we offer 2 year extended warranties for all products. Please talk to your Coherent Solutions sales representative for more information about purchasing an extended warranty.
|PRODUCT||STANDARD WARRANTY||EXTENDED WARRANTY|
|matrIQ Series||3 years||5 years|
|epIQ Series||3 years||5 years|
|IQABC||3 years||5 years|
|IQFROG||3 years||5 years|
|IQReceiver||3 years||5 years|
|IQScope||3 years||5 years|
|IQTransmitter||3 years||5 years|
|PXIe modules||3 years||5 years|
|IQTLS (discontinued)||3 years||5 years|
|MTP chassis and modules (discontinued)||3 years||5 years|
|CoRx-Tester (discontinued)||3 years||5 years|
See the Warranty & Terms web page for more information.
Sometimes equipment may suffer damage, or its performance might degrade over time, e.g. due to a buildup of dirt or contamination on fiber connectors. In these circumstances you may need to return the instrument for inspection and possible repair.
Notes: Before any repairs begin, you will be provided a full quote including any applicable freight costs. A test setup fee will apply to any returned instrument that, after test, performs to its expected specifications.
How to Return Equipment for Calibration or Repair
- Email us at email@example.com with a detailed description of suspected defects, including any associated conditions and symptoms. Our support team will determine if the equipment requires calibration or repair.
- If your request is approved by Coherent Solutions, you will also need to complete a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form which we will send to you. We will also provide a RMA number and shipping instructions.
- Once repairs are completed, your equipment will be returned with a detailed repair report.