Calibration & Repairs
We understand that investing in the right test and measurement solution is a critical decision.
At Coherent Solutions, our priority is making sure you are always equipped with high-performing solutions to achieve your testing goals. We support your investment decisions with calibration and repairs for a minimum of 5 years following the date of purchase.
When your equipment needs calibration or repairs, you’ll receive swift and personalised service from our highly-qualified support staff.
|Discontinued (2 year duration)||Limited*||Yes||Yes|
|Obsolete (3 year duration)||No||Yes||Yes|
*5 year minimum support may be affected by part availability and if product is secured under a life-cycle management plan.
Ensuring your instruments are performing to specification means you can trust your test results, from the moment it arrives and into the future.
With an instrument calibration performed by Coherent Solutions Ltd. service engineers you will receive:
- A full calibration of all instrument specifications
- A comprehensive inspection to ensure all functions work as expected
- Firmware, software and documentation updates
- A Certificate of Calibration which includes detailed performance results
We recommend all Coherent Solutions instruments are calibrated every 12 months. Exceptions: optical switches and passive modules recommended calibration interval is every 18 months.
To help maintain continuity of your test and measurement system, we offer 3 and 5 year annual calibration plans.
Our calibration offerings enable you to predict costs and plan around your business requirements. They are also a cost-effective way to ensure your test and measurement systems are performing at their best, every day of the year.
Our products (excluding PXI) come with a 3 year standard warranty. For added peace of mind, we offer 2 year extended warranties for all products .
|matrIQ Series||3 years||5 years|
|epIQ Series||3 years||5 years|
|IQABC||3 years||5 years|
|IQFROG||3 years||5 years|
|IQReceiver||3 years||5 years|
|IQScope||3 years||5 years|
|IQTransmitter||3 years||5 years|
|CoRx-Tester (discontinued)||3 years||5 years|
|IQTLS (discontinued)||3 years||5 years|
|MTP chassis and modules (discontinued)||3 years||5 years|
|PXIe chassis, controller and modules||1 year||3 years|
See our Warranty & Terms webpage for more information.
Sometimes equipment may suffer damage, or its performance might degrade over time, e.g. due to a buildup of dirt or contamination on fiber connectors. In these circumstances you may need to return the instrument for inspection and possible repair.
Notes: Before any repairs begin, you will be provided a full quote including any applicable freight costs. A test setup fee will apply to any returned instrument that, after test, performs to its expected specifications.
How to Return Equipment for Calibration or Repair
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will determine if the equipment requires calibration or repair.
- Prior to returning any equipment you will need to complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Once your RMA form has been approved by Coherent Solutions Ltd., you will be provided an RMA number and shipping instructions.
- Please note that you must provide a detailed description of suspected defects, including any associated conditions and symptoms.
- Once repairs are completed, your equipment will be returned with a detailed repair report.